Time: September 1, 2017 from 6pm to 9pm
Location: Sticks and Stones
Street: 11037 Lee Highway
Website or Map: http://sticksandstonescircle.…
Event Type: drum, circle
Organized By: Sticks and Stones
Latest Activity: Aug 29, 2017
Join us at Sticks and Stones for a fun evening! Bring your drums, rattles, didgeridoos, shakers, bells, and anything else you can think of! Walk-ins welcome.
There is a place for beginners and experienced drummers in our circle. We will attempt to bring you a magical and fun evening as we drum in harmony with Mother Earth’s heartbeat. We will drum, chant, trance and even dance if we want to!
Sticks and Stones is not responsible for any states of altered consciousness or ecstasy that may naturally occur ;)
1. Feel free to arrange and decorate the space before your event, and make sure before you go to leave it as you found it.
2. Hot water and tea are provided by the store and you are welcome to help yourselves. We accept donations in the form of money, tea, paper products, dish soap, etc, to help pay for this free service.
3. You are welcome to bring snacks and drinks to your event (no alcohol.) It is suggested that you bring any utensils and plates if needed, however we might have some available from previous donations if you forget.
4. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, in all areas of the store. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to take any of the workshops/classes.
5. Sticks and Stones respects each and everyone’s spiritual path; we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexuality, political views, etc. Please be kind and respectful with your discussions, as we have many people from all faiths entering our store during business hours.