Come for an evening of togetherness and meditation. Each time we will explore different ways to meditate, discuss the benefits and share our experiences, followed by a guided meditation.
Donations appreciated, Feel free to bring a snack to share, $ for the tea fund, paper products for the store, or just bring yourself and be in the moment with us!
Lead by Bells:
Bells was born and raised in NoVa, and is a second degree BlackBelt in Tae Kwon Do. She is a local musician and a molder of young minds (pre-school teacher.) She majored in Nutrition at GMU, where she began to practice mindfulness and mediation. Now she is an avid Yogi and teacher of mindfulness. Check our calendar for her workshops and impromptu concerts, as well as other fun events.
Use of workshop space agreement at Sticks and Stones:
1. Feel free to arrange and decorate the space before your event, and make sure before you go to leave it as you found it.
2. Hot water and tea are provided by the store and you are welcome to help yourselves. We accept donations in the form of money, tea, paper products (tissues, paper towels, toilet paper) dish soap, etc, to help pay for this free service.
3. You are welcome to bring snacks and drinks to your event (no alcohol.) It is suggested that you bring any utensils and plates if needed, however we might have some available from previous donations if you forget.
4. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, in all areas of the store. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to take any of the workshops/classes.
5. Sticks and Stones respects each and everyone’s spiritual path; we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexuality, political views, etc. Please be kind and respectful with your discussions, as we have many people from all faiths entering our store during business hours.