Overwhelmed by all the tarot deck options out there? Or do you have a favorite deck or two that you love to use? Come join us as we talk about tarot decks this month-- what makes a good tarot deck, what people look for as they shop, and why different decks work for different people. We'll also take a bit of time to answer any tarot questions at the end.
If you are new to the group or to tarot, come get some hands-on experience, and if you've been reading tarot for years, come help out your brothers and sisters. This is a completely informal meetup and people with all levels of experience are welcome to attend.
No fee, however snacks, donations for the tea fund, and gifts of practical items for the shop (toilet paper, paper towels, etc) are always welcome.
Use of workshop space agreement at Sticks and Stones:
1. Feel free to arrange and decorate the space before your event, and make sure before you go to leave it as you found it.
2. Hot water and tea are provided by the store and you are welcome to help yourselves. We accept donations in the form of money, tea, paper products (tissues, paper towels, toilet paper) dish soap, etc, to help pay for this free service.
3. You are welcome to bring snacks and drinks to your event (no alcohol.) It is suggested that you bring any utensils and plates if needed, however we might have some available from previous donations if you forget.
4. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, in all areas of the store. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to take any of the workshops/classes.
5. Sticks and Stones respects each and everyone’s spiritual path; we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexuality, political views, etc. Please be kind and respectful with your discussions, as we have many people from all faiths entering our store during business hours.